Greener Products: The Making and Marketing of Sustainable Brands eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In the next few years, brands are on track to spend billions of dollars on influencer marketing. This form of marketing—currently utilized with great success on Instagram and YouTube—is not a short-lived fad, but a tectonic shift for the future of digital advertising. It’s the way of the future, and the responsibility is on business leaders to keep up. Modern marketing professionals looking to adopt influencer marketing for their brands face equally modern challenges. Like finding the right talent, tracking and measuring results and quantifying how this new marketing opportunity aligns with the overall strategy. Influencer Marketing for Brands is the field guide for the digital age. After working with hundreds of brands from across the globe, author Aron Levin shares his insider knowledge gained from research, strategy, and hands-on experience from more than 10,000 successful collaborations with influencers on Instagram and YouTube. He provides you with valuable insights that help you eliminate guesswork and avoid common mistakes. More importantly, he shows you how to turn influencer marketing into a scalable and sustainable marketing channel. The digital media landscape grows more complicated by the hour, and influencer marketing is no exception. Influencer Marketing for Brands breaks down the art and science of influencer marketing and helps you synthesize, contextualize and transform this new way of creating and distributing content with powerful formulas, proven strategies, and real-world examples.