Goals-based wealth management : an integrated and practical approach to changing the structure of wealth advisory practices eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Grow Your Leadership. Enrich Your Life. Leave a Lasting Legacy.
What is great leadership? What separates the merely competent leaders from those rare individuals who leave a lasting impression on everyone around them?
As one of the world’s most in-demand CEO coaches and top leadership gurus, John Mattone has worked with some of our brightest business minds—Apple’s Steve Jobs, Pepsi’s Roger Enrico, and Nielsen’s Armando Uriegas—and he’s identified the key qualities that, together, make up the mindset of great leadership.
In The Intelligent Leader, Mattone lays out an accessible, practical, and compelling path that anyone can take to become the kind of leader that brings enrichment to the lives of others, enjoys a more fulfilling life, and leaves a lasting legacy. Each chapter uses a variety of real-world examples, tools, and assessments to explore one of Mattone’s 7 dimensions of…