Globalizing Ideal Beauty: How Female Copywriters of the J. Walter Thompson Advertising Agency Redefined Beauty for the Twentieth Century eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Management: A Relationship Approach, 2/e takes the unique approach of linking relationship marketing to the traditional market planning models which are used by most marketers today. As globalisation continues, the need for creating and maintaining relationships between customers, suppliers and stakeholders, and personnel has become increasingly important in today’s business environment. Now in its second edition, this bestselling text bridges the gap between relationship marketing and traditional marketing, integrating this approach with the process of developing effective marketing plans. Drawing from an extensive range of international examples, Hollensen demonstrates how companies such as Ryanair, Harley Davidson, Red Bull and Lindt make use of relationship marketing theory in order to gain competitive advantage.