Getting started in swing trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Dr. Alexander Elder, after writing Trading for a Living, takes readers to the next level and teaches them about selling and short-selling. Before doing so, he covers the topic of how to buy because according to the author, you have to buy well in order to sell well.
The book is organized in a way where the author writes approximately one page about a subject, then asks many multiple choice questions. The second half of the book is dedicated to answering those questions, and that’s where the bulk of information is provided. For some this type of organization may not work because it feels like being back in school studying for an ACT or SAT. But besides that, the book is excellent.
– Mariusz Skonieczny, author of Why Are We So Clueless about the Stock Market? Learn how to invest your money, how to pick stocks, and how to make money in the stock market