Genetics: From Genes to Genomes eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written by two INFOSEC experts, this book provides a systematic and practical approach for establishing, managing and operating a comprehensive Information Assurance program. It is designed to provide ISSO managers, security managers, and INFOSEC professionals with an understanding of the essential issues required to develop and apply a targeted information security posture to both public and private corporations and government run agencies. There is a growing concern among all corporations and within the security industry to come up with new approaches to measure an organization’s information security risks and posture. Information Assurance explains and defines the theories and processes that will help a company protect its proprietary information including: * The need to assess the current level of risk. * The need to determine what can impact the risk. * The need to determine how risk can be reduced. The authors lay out a detailed strategy for defining information security, establishing IA goals, providing training for security awareness, and conducting airtight incident response to system compromise. Such topics as defense in depth, configuration management, IA legal issues, and the importance of establishing an IT baseline are covered in-depth from an organizational and managerial decision-making perspective. * Experience-based theory provided in a logical and comprehensive manner. * Management focused coverage includes establishing an IT security posture, implementing organizational awareness and training, and understanding the dynamics of new technologies. * Numerous real-world examples provide a baseline for assessment and comparison.