Game-Based Marketing: Inspire Customer Loyalty Through Rewards, Challenges, and Contests eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book provides a clear practical introduction to shareholder value analysis for the marketing professional. It gives them the tools to develop the marketing strategies that will create the most value for business. For top management and CFOs the book explains how marketing generates shareholder value. It shows how top management should evaluate strategies and stimulate more effective and relevant marketing in their companies.The original essence of the first edition has been maintained but obvious areas have been updated and revised, as well as, new areas such as technology have been addressed. The second edition of this book has been written by a ghost writer who has fully updated, enhanced and replaced statistics, case studies and other outdated content with the help of a select advisory panel, each of whom has acted as a subject expert, a guide and as part of a steering committee.The highly prestigious panels of contributors include:Jean-Claude Larréché – INSEADVeronica Wong – Aston Business SchoolJohn Quelch – Harvard Business SchoolSusan Hart – Strathclyde Graduate Business School (SGBS)Michael Baker – Emeritus Professor SGBSTim Ambler – London Business SchoolTony Cram – AshridgeTable of Contents:PART IPrinciples of Value Creation1 Marketing and Shareholder Value 2 The Shareholder Value Approach 3 The Marketing Value Driver 4 The Growth Imperative PART IIDeveloping High-Value Strategies5 Strategic Position Assessment6 Value-Based Marketing Strategy PART IIIImplementing High-Value Strategies7 Building Brands 8 Pricing for Value 9 Value-Based Communications 10 Value-Based Marketing in the Digital Age