Gale Encyclopedia of E-Commerce eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The explosive expansion of the Internet has led to dramatic shifts in the methodology of conducting business, allowing for instantaneous communication and activities. Proliferation of the Internet Economy: E-Commerce for Global Adoption, Resistance, and Cultural Evolution provides deep insight into the globalization of e-commerce and the minimization of the digital divide between developed and developing countries. This book specifically addresses and explains the adoption and proliferation of global e-commerce.