GAAP Implementation Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in a second edition, Federal Accounting Handbook is the handbook that every financial federal employee can use, covering all of the recent revisions including new FASAB standards and how Congress wants the intent and objectives of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act to be implemented by federal departments and agencies. Written for both the professional and the non-professional, this handbook equips you with the what, why, when, and how of federal financial management