Fundamentals of Total Quality Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Risks are everywhere in the business world. Mastering Risk Modelling provides the busy financial manager with useful tips andpractical templates for assessing, applying and modelling risk and uncertainty in Excel. The book is designed specifically to be of help to you if you don’t have time to start from scratch it will improve your abilities in Excel and give you a library of basic examples that you can use as a basis for further development. It covers: Review of model design Risk and uncertainty Credit risk Project finance Financial analysis Valuation Options Bonds Equities Value at risk Simulation This second edition contains brand new chapters: Revised models More material on credit risk modelling e.g. portfolios, bankruptcy models Shows dual 2003/2007 Excel key strokes More theory especially on statistics in Excel Basic statistics in Excel tools and methods Capacity to borrow and repay Finding optimum mix of risk and return Fixed income risk models Visual Basic approach