Fundamentals of project management: developing core competencies to help outperform the competition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Sharpen your strategic thinking and planning skills. Anticipate problems, rather than merely react to them. Craft HR programs and other initiatives designed to meet your organization’s needs for knowledge capital. The completely revised and updated new edition of Planning & Managing Human Resources will help you successfully implement the steps of strategic planning for human resources. Learn how to establish a strategic human resources plan that will contribute to your organization’s business plan and ensure you outperform your competitors.
There is no better guide to continuously improving your personnel department.
Planning and Managing Human Resources is the most comprehensive book available on Human Resources and all its functions. Packed with exercises and case studies, the book will be useful to HR practitioners, HR or personnel managers, specialists in HR planning—any HR practitioner, regardless of title.
The authors explore the important roles practitioners play in the continuous improvement of their organization’s HR departments—organizational coordinator, work analyst, workforce analyst, auditor, environmental scanner, forecaster, planning formulator, integrator, planning manager and planning evaluator.
The book also sheds new light on HR “practice areas” as ways to implement an HR grand strategy:
Career planning and management Recruitment and selection Training Organization development Job redesign Employee assistance programs Labor relations Compensation and benefits