Fundamentals of Business Marketing Research (The Foundation Series in Business Marketing) (The Foundation Series in Business Marketing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга Visual Marketing: From Attention to Action Visual Marketing: From Attention to ActionКниги Маркетинг Автор: Michel Wedel, Rik Pieters Год издания: 2007 Формат: pdf Издат.:Lawrence Erlbaum Страниц: 320 Размер: 4,2 ISBN: 0805862927 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:This comprehensive volume aims to further research and theory development in visual marketing. By bringing together leading researchers in the field, it strives to contribute to the establishment of visual marketing as a coherent discipline. The chapters represent an array of issues in visual marketing. They address three areas in theory: attention and perception (chapters 2-5) visual cognition (chapters 6-9) and action and choice (chapters 10-12). The chapters go beyond what is known, and offer in many cases a more speculative and visionary account of the directions that visual marketing research could and should take.Rather than being confined to advertising only, this new volume shows how visual marketing permeates almost all consumer and marketing activities. It will be of interest to undergraduate and graduate students in marketing, management, industrial design, and consumer and social psychology. Professional practitioners, especially those involved with marketing communications, retail, and in store marketing and market research, will also benefit from the empirically based and innovative ideas put forth in this book.