Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (9th Edition) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Mosby’s Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 330 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton & Thibodeau content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.
- New and updated illustrations from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying seamless.
- New and revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.
- All cards reflect the latest content from the Patton & Thibodeau texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.