Functional Neuroanatomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This full color atlas is intended to effectively supplement the A&P laboratory course and aid students in their studies. Eder’s high-quality visuals, in combination with its unique tables (terms and definitions; as well as tables describing the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of muscles) make it a valuable supplement in any lab course. It illustrates the dissection structures as they actually exist so that students will be able to easily recognize the parts when they are dissecting or taking an exam.