FT Guide to Using and Interpreting Company Accounts, 4th Edition (Financial Times Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
WE KNOW THE GMATThe experts at The Princeton Review take the GMAT year after year to make sure you get the most up-to-date, thoroughly researched book possible. This book contains a comprehensive review of the verbal skills tested on the GMAT, as well as the techniques you’ll need to succeed on the test.WE KNOW STUDENTSEach year we help more than two million students score high on standardized tests by using our courses, bestselling books, and award-winning software.WE GET RESULTSStudents who take our six-week GMAT course have an average score increase of 80 points (verified by International Communications Research). The proven techniques that we teach in our course are in this book.AND IF IT’S IN THE GMAT VERBAL SECTIONS, IT’S IN THIS BOOKThe Princeton Review knows that acing the verbal sections of the GMAT is very different from earning a 4.0 in school. We don’t try to teach you everything there is to know about reading, writing, and grammar–only the techniques you’ll need to know to score high on the computer-adaptive GMAT. In GMAT Verbal Workout, we’ll teach you how to think like the test-makers and*Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you*Solve sentence correction problems by spotting key errors in the questions*Strategically manage your time on the reading comprehension section*Ace the writing assessment section by knowing exactly how to earn a high scoreThis book includes a full-length sample GMAT verbal section, plus more than 80 additional practice questions. These practice questions are just like the ones you’ll see on the actual GMAT, and we fully explain every answer.Also included are sample Analytical Writing Assessment essays and tips for ensuring that the E-rater (computer grading system) gives you a high score.