From Brand Vision to Brand Evaluation, Third Edition: The strategic process of growing and strengthening brands eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The basics of marketing, for students in graphic arts, advertising, and media * How to develop successful marketing communications–for non-business majors * Readable text plus 200 color images This readable, authoritative overview is the perfect introduction to the basics of marketing and marketing communications. Designed for students who are not specializing in business–but who want to learn how marketing firms move from product concept to branding to selling–“The Fundamentals of Marketing Communications” is an ideal introduction to the subject. Selling theories, consumer behavior, market research, strategic thinking, and managing the creative process are all clearly explained. Now even non-business majors, especially students in advertising, graphic design, and media, can understand the market forces that drive our economy.