Four Steps to Trading Success: Using Everyday Indicators to Achieve Extraordinary Profits eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for the encyclopedia of chart patterns “A great achievement that fills a void for everyone who uses charts. Bulkowski has taken an intelligent and thoughtful approach to producing a practical guide to evaluating chart formations.” —Perry Kaufman Author of Trading Systems and Methods, Third Edition “Not since Edwards and Magee has someone put together so comprehensive an assemblage of market behavior expressed graphically. That you also get a solid statistical assessment of the results of these chart formations is an unexpected and invaluable bonus. No chartist should be without this book.” Interim Editor, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities “Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns is a book I have wanted to see published for many years. It brings together the patterns found in many diverse charting methods and adds the valuable dimension of performance statistics, trading tactics, and behavioral characteristics of each pattern. It is a valuable contribution to existing literature on charting and should be considered an indispensable reference by any serious chart trader.” —Edward D. Dobson President, Traders Press, Inc. “Having worn out my 1948 first edition of Edwards and Magee’s Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, I thought I knew a lot about chart patterns. Thomas Bulkowski’s Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns showed me how much more there is to learn. Meticulously researched, complete, and insightful, the Encyclopedia has earned a permanent place on my trading desk as a highly valued resource.” —Thomas A. Bierovic Manager, Strategy Testing & Development, Omegs Reserch, Inc.