Forex Revolution: An Insider’s Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Gaps have attracted the attention of market technicians from the earliest days of charting. They’re not merely conspicuous: they represent price jumps that could signal profitable trading opportunities. Until now, however, “folklore” about gap trading has been common, and tested, research-based knowledge virtually nonexistent. In Technical Analysis of Gaps, renowned technical analysis researchers Julie Dahlquist and Richard Bauer change all that. Drawing on 60 years of comprehensive data, they demonstrate how to sort “strategic” gaps from trivial ones, and successfully trade on gaps identified as significant. Building on work that recently earned them the Market Technicians Association’s 2011 Charles H. Dow Award for creativity and innovation in technical analysis, Dahlquist and Bauer offer specific gap-related trading tips for stocks, futures, and options. They consider a wide variety of market conditions, including gap size, volume and previous price movement, illuminating their findings with easy-to-understand diagrams. Coverage includes: understanding what gaps are and how they arise; recognizing windows on candlestick charts; identifying gaps with superior profit potential; combining gaps with other technical techniques for a more complete and effective analysis; and putting it all together with real trading strategies. For stock, commodity, and currency traders in the U.S. and worldwide, and for active individual investors seeking new ways to maximize returns.