FORECASTING FINANCIAL MARKETS eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Well, what can you say when you’ve read a book that shows little desire to convey any meaningful information in any meaningful way? Howard appears to have done a paste up of old news and well known “insights” into what looks like a book, but doesn’t really read like one.
Worst sin? They didn’t even take the time to format the “graphs” horizontally on the page, or with text. Every time you look at one of these graphs to try to understand the point Howard is making, you have to page ahead and turn the book 90 degrees and try to remember just what HA was getting at. By the time he mentions the 3rd graph you’re already skipping ahead.
This is my first Howard Abell book and I have two pieces of good news: first, since I borrowed the book from the library I’m not out any $$$ (although I still feel cheated by the time I put in) and second, it’s the last Howard Abell book I will ever read.
(I have a library of maybe $2,000 worth of investment books, so it’s not like I won’t buy a book of some value. Stick with Weinstein, Tharp, Morris, Nison, McMillan, Bill Williams.)