First Aid Made Easy: A Comprehensive Manual and Reference Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Master all of the blocks required for orthopaedic anesthesia, including both single-injection and continuous nerve blocks! This text and its companion DVD thoroughly review the anatomy points you need to know to effectively execute these techniques, and demonstrate all 16 essential nerve blocks as performed by specialists in orthopaedic anesthesiology. Abundant full-color photographs of the sequence of each block – combined with full-color drawings and photographs of cadaver sections of the applied anatomy – help to ensure proper needle placement for each procedure.
- Presents anatomy and techniques from a variety of perspectives through anatomical drawings, gross anatomy images, and photographs of surface anatomy – ensuring proper needle placement for each nerve block.
- Uses a practical, “how-to” approach that makes the latest techniques easy to learn.
- Covers problems and pitfalls to help you avoid potential complications.
- Shows you how to perform both single-injection and continuous nerve blocks, and demonstrates the anatomical responses gained from percutaneous stimulation of the nerves, via videos on the companion DVD.