Multinational Financial Management, 10th Edition provides corporate managers with a conceptual framework within which the key financial decisions of the multinational firm can be analyzed. It contains charts and illustrations of corporate practice that are designed to highlight specific techniques. Numerous real-world examples and vignettes provide actual applications of financial concepts and theories. Seven longer illustrations of actual company practices appear at the end of key chapters to demonstrate different aspects of international financial management. Corporate managers will also benefit from the mini cases in each chapter that illustrate important concepts.
Financial Risk Manager Handbook + Test Bank: FRM Part I / Part II eBook $11.00
Financial Management for Decision Makers, 5th Edition eBook $12.00
Financial Risk Management: A Practitioner’s Guide to Managing Market and Credit Risk eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.