Financial Management and Analysis (Frank J. Fabozzi Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In order to effectively employ portfolio strategies that can control interest rate risk and/or enhance returns, you must understand the forces that drive bond markets, as well as the valuation and risk management practices of these complex securities. In Advanced Bond Portfolio Management , Frank Fabozzi, Lionel Martellini, and Philippe Priaulet have brought together more than thirty experienced bond market professionals to help you do just that.
Divided into six comprehensive parts, Advanced Bond Portfolio Management will guide you through the state-of-the-art techniques used in the analysis of bonds and bond portfolio management. Topics covered include:
- General background information on fixed-income markets and bond portfolio strategies
- The design of a strategy benchmark
- Various aspects of fixed-income modeling that will provide key ingredients in the implementation of an efficient portfolio and risk management process
- Interest rate risk and credit risk management
- Risk factors involved in the management of an international bond portfolio
Filled with in-depth insight and expert advice, Advanced Bond Portfolio Management is a valuable resource for anyone involved or interested in this important industry.