Financial investigation and forensic accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Today’s global financial scandals are endemic, encompassing many of the world’s largest and most respected “blue chip” companies. Reform efforts have only scratched the surface. In this compelling and readable book, Harvard Business School professor D. Quinn Mills shows investors exactly how the financial frauds work, where the money goes, why fraud continues, who’s to blame, and what can be done about it. Mills explains how imperial CEOs continue to mislead and steal from their investors — and how the checks and balances intended to protect investors continue to fail. He details reforms that will realign the interests of stockholders and executives, and fix the failed system of incentives that has promoted massive corruption in companies, investment institutions, and auditors alike. Mills also offers specific steps small investors can take right now to protect their remaining assets — and, in some cases, even recover losses. This book complements Mills’ 2001 book, Buy, Lie, and Sell High, in which he exposed and explained the frauds associated with massive financial losses that occurred as a result of the Internet stock bubble.