`Malcolm Smith’s Research Methods in Accounting provides a useful addition to the limited number of books on research methods that are addressed specifically to the area of accounting. For students taking DBA degrees in the area, it is probably an ideal companion’ – The European Accounting Review Research in accounting is concerned with solving problems, investigating relationships and building a body of knowledge. With this in mind, this book will provide a clear and concise overview of the conduct of applied research studies in accounting. It provides the principal building blocks of how to implement research in accounting and related fields. This book provides students with: – an understanding of contemporary research ideas in accounting, so that readers can identify and define research problems and prepare strategies for their solution; – an awareness of alternative research methods, to facilitate the selection of the most appropriate method for addressing particular research questions; – an ability to review existing research and to offer critiques of articles published in refereed journals; – an appreciation of the ethical constraints on the conduct of accounting research. This book will be essential for students and academics in the fields of accounting and management.
Financial and Management Accounting: An Introduction, 4th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!