Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision-Making w/ Solution Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Not everyone is cut out to be a professional accountant, but those who want to move up the corporate ladder know that they need to master the essentials of accounting. Understanding Business Accounting For Dummies, 2nd Edition makes truly light work of the financial fundamentals that many businesspeople try to bluff their way through every day.
The book will show you how to evaluate profit margins, establish budgets, control profit and cash flow, stem losses, manage inventory, make wise financial decisions, survive an audit, and use the latest computer technology to help you manage the bottom line.
This updated edition also includes the latest information on International Financial Reporting Standards, capital budgeting, and break even, plus new advice on how to find financial facts and read company accounts. New sections include links to a number of key business spreadsheets and a new chapter on financing your business.