Financial Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The ultimate guide to investor relations
Your one-stop resource for everything pertaining to your company’s dealings with the investment community, Running an Effective Investor Relations Department provides investor relations professionals with essential day-to-day information. From creating and properly communicating a company’s investment story, to dealing with both the sell side and buy side of the investment community, to providing guidance, and the form and frequency of that guidance, this authoritative resource covers it all.
- Addresses every possible area of the investor relations profession
- Includes chapters covering disclosure, forward-looking statements, guidance, event management, and twenty other topics
- Other titles by Bragg: The Vest Pocket Controller, Accounting Best Practices, Sixth Edition, and Just-in-Time Accounting, Third Edition
Practical and thorough, this book offers the world-class guidance you need to effectively manage your investor relations department.