Financial Accounting, Binder Ready Version: Tools for Business Decision Making eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A direct, realistic, and efficient way to learn cost accounting. Fundamentals is short (approximately 700 pages) making it easy to cover in one semester. The authors have kept the text concise by focusing on the key concepts students need to master. Opening vignettes and In Action boxes show realistic applications of these concepts throughout. All chapters end with a “Debrief” that links the topics in the chapter to the decision problem faced by the manager in the opening vignette. Comprehensive end-of-chapter problems provide students with all the practice they need to fully learn each concept.