Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Ideal for graduate, MBA, and rigorous undergraduate programs, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONCEPTS, METHODS, AND USES 14e presents both the basic concepts underlying financial statements and the terminology and methods that allows the reader to interpret, analyze, and evaluate corporate financial statements. Fully integrating the latest International Financial Reporting Standards, inclusive of the latest developments on Fair Value Accounting, and now more streamlined for busy students, this text provides the highest return on your financial accounting course investment. With great clarity, this widely respected financial accounting text paces students appropriately as they learn both the skills and applications of basic accounting in earlier chapters as well as the impart the concepts and analysis skills they will use as future business leaders.
Important Notice: Media content referenced within the product description or the product text may not be available in the ebook version.
9781285595047, 9781408084328, 9780357233184, 1285595041, 1408084325, 0357233182, 9781285595047, 9781408084328, 1285595041, 1408084325, 9781133473930, 9781133366171, 9781111823450, 1133366171