Finance: Capital Markets, Financial Management, and Investment Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for Best Practices in Talent Management
”This book includes the most up-to-date thinking, tools, models, instruments and case studies necessary to identify, lead, and manage talent within your organization and with a focus on results. It provides it all—from thought leadership to real-world practice.”
head of talent management, refining, marketing, and international operations, Saudi Aramco
”This is a superb compendium of stories that give the reader a peek behind the curtains of top notch organizations who have wrestled with current issues of talent management. Their lessons learned are vital for leaders and practitioners who want a very valuable heads up.”
Founder/CEO: Career Systems International and Co-Author, Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em
”This is a must read for organization leaders and HR practitioners who cope with the today’s most critical business challenge—talent management. This book provides a vast amount of thought provoking ideals, tools, and models, for building and implementing talent management strategies. I highly recommend it!”
Organization Development Program Manager, Arizona Public Service ?
”If you are responsible for planning and implementing an effective talent and succession management strategy in your organization, this book provides the case study examples you are looking for.”
Author, Building Tomorrow’s Talent
”A must read for all managers who wish to implement a best practice talent management program within their organization”
William A. Schreyer Professor of Global Management, Policies and Planning Senior Advisor and Distinguished Senior Scholar Center for Strategic and International Affairs Founding Director Center for Global Business Studies