Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An interdisciplinary panel of pioneers and opinion leaders review the basic, preclinical, clinical, and developmental pathways to new treatment strategies, such as therapeutic angiogenesis and myogenesis. The authors take advantage of new biological understanding, novel therapeutic targets, multiple available and well-studied therapeutic strategies, and the necessary imaging techniques to measure outcomes. Their in-depth discussions cover the identification of new therapeutic targets and pathways, the investigation of transcriptional factors, master switch molecules, cell-based approaches, chemokines, a better understanding of the effects of aging, endothelial dysfunction, and hypercholesterolemia in response to angiogenic stimuli. Highlights include examination of drug delivery problems, outcomes measure, stem therapy, high-risk interventions, development pathways, and future possibilities.