Fair Value Accounting Fraud: New Global Risks and Detection Techniques eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
All the fundamentals of accounting and finance of the real estate industry-made easyProviding both the theories and practices of real estate from an accounting and financial perspective, Real Estate Accounting Made Easy is a must-read for anyone who needs a thorough and easier understanding of the real estate industry.Walks you through the audit processes, including how to prepare the audit and the different kinds of auditsHelps new auditors, the company being audited, and users of audit reports understand the fundamentals of the financial aspect of the real estate businessIncludes forms of real estate ownership, sole ownership, partnerships, joint ventures and real estate investment trusts (REITs), including the advantages and disadvantages of these entities covered in detailA practical guide to the field of real estate accounting and finance, this easy-to-understand introductory and intermediary book on the field of real estate begins with the elementary and basic aspects of real estate to ensure that those that are new to the field are comfortable with this often-complicated subject matter.