Experiential Marketing: A Practical Guide to Interactive Brand Experiences eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
High Performing Teams is the essential handbook for managers seeking to enhance productivity and revitalize the workplace. It shows how to put teams together and accelerate their development so that they become high performing more quickly and thus repay the investment in setting them up. The book touches on the extensive theoretical background of teaming and focuses on pragmatic advice and experience. It is: *rich in case studies and applications *full of quick and easy checklists *and contains executive summaries.Michael Colenso is a freelance consultant and an Associate of Wilson Learning and of the Europe Japan Centre. The …in brief books provide a critical ‘snapshot’ of the major management fashions and fads influencing business strategy. They cut through the consultants’ jargon and steer a practical, common sense course through the theory and hype. They provide managers with a balanced view based on evidence rather than missionary zeal, so that they can be better informed. Author is a highly experienced author/project manager of training and open learning materialsShort, straightforward, comprehensive, pragmatic and broadly sympathetic to the daily plight of the line manager trying to manage changeIt really is a useful ‘How to’ book with practical advice on building and developing high performing teams.