Executive Data Science: A Guide To Training And Managing The Best Data Scientists eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Principles of Project Finance reviews the technique of project finance. It explores, step-by-step, the key ingredients of the concept. The book is aimed at a business savvy audience, but one which is not necessarily up to speed on the concept, and has a global reach by covering both OECD countries and the emerging markets. Project finance is positioned at a key point between the global capital markets and the energy and infrastructure industries. To explain and illustrate the ideas behind project finance, the book is made of chapters written by a range of leading players in the market from around the world and is split into four sections: The first reviews various themes and issues key to the project finance market – views from bankers, lawyers and advisers plus chapters on bank, bond and multilateral finance and a look at environmental, insurance and construction market issues. The second section looks at how project finance is used in various sectors of the energy and infrastructure market – renewable energy, oil and gas, mining, PPPs and roads and transportation; The third then takes an in-depth look at various projects finance markets from around the world – Australia, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Turkey, Russia, Africa, France, USA and Brazil; and, Finally, the fourth section presents a series of Top 10 deal cases studies from the pages of “Thomson Reuters Project Finance International” (PFI), the leading source of global project finance information.