Evaluating Public Relations: A Best Practice Guide to Public Relations Planning, Research and Evaluation (PR in Practice) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The reputation of an organization influences whether or not we buy from, work for, supply to and invest in that organization. This fourth edition of Risk Issues and Crisis Management in Public Relations defines reputation, explores how to value it, and provides practical guidelines for effectively managing it. This latest edition features new sections on the effects of recent world events, Corporate Social Responsibility, climate change and sustainability, legal revisions and the use of the Internet in a crisis. Featuring new case studies on Oxfam & Starbucks, Sony, Dell, BP, and Wal-mart, the book charts how rapidly the reputation management agenda moves and yet how slowly business learns.