Ethics in Public Relations: A Guide to Best Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Once advertising was all about being ”on-message” and getting talking points right. But breakthroughs in brain science have confirmed what we all know but don’t often admit to in business: people are primarily emotional decision-makers. About Face shows how 21st-century advertising can realize success by being ”on-emotion” first and foremost. Using data from eye-tracking and facial coding to analyze consumer responses, it demonstrates exactly which advertising strategies are successful and why. Moving beyond the old ”P’s” of product, place, and promotion, Dan Hill outlines ten rules for emotionally effective advertising, including: · Keep it simple · Make it relevant · Be memorable · Focus on faces · Always sell hope · Don’t lead with price Emotions rule decision making. About Face shows that by focusing on the three new ”P’s” of passion, purpose, and personality, ad campaigns can become more effective and emotionally engaging, taking brands closers to the customer.