Ethics in Public Relations: A Guide to Best Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Adland is a ground-breaking examination of modern advertising, from its origins in the 19th century to the evolution of the current advertising landscape. Bestselling author and journalist Mark Tungate examines key developments in advertising, from print, radio, and television advertisements to the opportunities afforded by digital media — podcasting, text messaging, and interactive campaigns. Adland focuses on key players in the industry and features exclusive interviews with leading names in international advertising, including Tom Bernadin, CEO of Leo Burnett; Jean-Marie Dru, President and CEO of TBWA Worldwide; and John Hegarty, Chairman of BartleBogleHegarty. Exploring the roots of the advertising industry in New York and London, and going on to cover Western Europe and the emerging markets of Eastern Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Adland offers a comprehensive examination of a global industry and suggests ways in which it is likely to develop in the future.