Ethical Issues in Accounting (Professional Ethics) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advanced Financial Accounting is written for second and third year financial accounting courses on accounting or business studies degrees. It also provides extensive coverage of the syllabuses for the advanced papers in financial accounting and financial reporting of the ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAI and ICAS. Rigorous in its approach, Advanced Financial Accounting tackles the more complex issues of the subject in a lively and engaging mannner. Familiar in its structure and treatment of basic concepts, the seventh edition has, none the less, been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect recent and planned developments in financial reporting. Thus it explains the considerable changes which are scheduled to take place in the European Union during the next few years and the increasing importance of the International Accounting Standards. It also includes greater coverage of the International Standards and provides in depth discussion of such issues as accounting for financial instruments, deferred taxation and stock options as well as exploring the impact of the major changes which have occurred in the accounting treatment of pension costs. This leading text continues to provide both clear explanations and critical evaluations of current accounting practice, especially as found in national and international accounting standards, and relates them to the needs of users of financial statements.