Essentials of Strategic Project Management (Essentials (John Wiley)) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The revised edition of the single-best source of project management case studies Project Management Case Studies, Second Edition presents the most comprehensive collection of project management case studies available today. Compiled by Harold Kerzner, the leading authority on project management, it offers more than ninety case studies that illustrate both successful implementation of project management by actual companies and pitfalls to avoid in a variety of real-world situations. Now with twenty-five new case studies, this new edition: * Represents a wide range of industries, including medical and pharmaceutical, aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, finance and banking, and telecommunications * Covers cutting-edge areas of construction and international project management * Presents best practices and pitfalls of project management implementation in the real world * Follows and supports preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP(r)) Certification Exam Whether used with the latest edition of Harold Kerzner’s landmark reference, Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, or on its own, Project Management Case Studies, Second Edition is a valuable resource for students, as well as practicing engineers and managers. Other powerful tools by Harold Kerzner: Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Ninth Edition (0-471-74187-6) Project Management Workbook and PMP(r)/CAPM(r) Exam Study Guide, Ninth Edition (0-471-76076-5)