Essentials of Restenosis: For the Interventional Cardiologist (Contemporary Cardiology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Sudden death in athletes engaged in competitive sports is a highly visible, emotionally charged and important public health issue. Substantial progress has occurred in this new area of cardiovascular medicine driven by the recent focus on the most effective and appropriate strategies for screening for the detection of otherwise unsuspected cardiovascular diseases. Detailed guidelines and consensus recommendations represent the criteria with which clinical decisions regarding management and eligibility/disqualification decisions must be decided. However, applying these guidelines is fraught with difficulty.
Sports Cardiology Casebook is an important contribution to the understanding of this important and growing area of medicine, compiling a number of practical experiences from international experts illustrating some of the dilemmas implicit in reaching difficult clinical decisions regarding appropriate management of athletes with underlying cardiovascular disease. This book represents a particularly useful addition to the literature for cardiologists, cardiac electrophysiologists and sports medicine physicians enabling them to understand the issues involved and assisting them in making clinical decisions based on the guidelines.