Essentials of Mechanical Ventilation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The New Edition of this comprehensive, highly respected reference encompasses the entire current state of knowledge about obstetric anesthesia. Edited by a leading authority in the field, it covers everything from basic science…through the various anesthesia techniques for labor and delivery…to the full range of anesthetic and obstetric complications, as well as medical disorders during pregnancy.Emphasizes the treatment of the fetus and the mother as separate patients with distinct needs. Delivers contributions from many leaders in the fields of obstetric anesthesia and maternal-fetal medicine in the U.S., Canada, and Great Britain.Offers abundant figures, tables, and boxes that illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of Presents key point summaries in each chapter for quick, convenient reference.Covers all the latest guidelines and protocols for safe and effective practice. Explores hot new topics such as laparoscopic surgery and assisted-reproductive surgery.Features comprehensive updates throughout, with references as recent as 2003.Includes several chapters rewritten in their entirety by completely new contributors.With over 65 contributors