Essentials Of Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Modern advertising moved into the 20th century borne on many vehicles and distinguished by many techniques, three of the most frequently used being reason why advertising, celebrity endorsements, and pre-emptive claims. Best known for his reason why advertising, Albert Davis Lasker, president of the Lord & Thomas Agency of Chicago, championed all three techniques, helping Lucky Strike Cigarettes, Van Camp’s Pork & Beans, and Sunkist Oranges become business successes. His least known but best work was in the political area, where he helped the Republicans gain control of Congress in 1918, and with the election of Warren G. Harding, recapture the White House in 1920.This book covers events leading to Harding’s nomination and election and the key role Lasker played in his election. Bringing along the tricks he had used to sell soap, beer, cigarettes, and canned food, Lasker plunged into political advertising, forever changing the way political candidates are publicized.