Enzyme Inhibition in Drug Discovery and Development: The Good and the Bad eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In the face of rapid developments in automated techniques, this book presents an excellent guide to present trends. It provides information on: principles and terminology of enzyme automation; automatic methods illustrated by the Technicon system; semi-automatic methods; interrupted-flow and discrete-sampling systems; single-enzyme analysis; multiple-enzyme analysis (M.E.A.); enzyme characterization; calculation of enzyme activities from instrument readings; generalized systems for enzyme automation; Appendices I. Published automated enzyme assays, II. Terminology used in enzyme automation, III. Apparatus used in enzyme automation, IV. Computer program for generalized enzyme automated system.