Entrepreneurial Marketing: Lessons from Wharton’s Pioneering MBA Course eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Small Business Marketing For Dummies, Second Edition is updated from the original version that won rave reviews and inspired thousands of small businesses on their way to becoming big businesses. Updates include more information on online marketing, a whole new section on getting and keeping customers, new cost-effective, fast-acting ideas for instant impact, and more. The book covers:– Marketing basics that prepare you to rev up your business and jumpstart your marketing program
– Information to help you define your business position and brand
– Advice on bringing in professionals
– A quick-reference guide to mass media and a glossary of advertising jargon
– How-tos for creating print and broadcast ads that work
– Ideas for getting the word out without advertising, including information on direct mail, brochures, publicity, promotions, and more
– Ten steps to follow to build your own easy-to-assemble marketing plan–Книга о маркетинге в малом бизнесе. Как и все книги из серии “Для чайников”, написана живым языком. Второе дополненное издание (новая глава о привлечении и удержании клиентов, онлайн-маркетинге и другое).