Enterprise Directory and Security Implementation Guide: Designing and Implementing Directories in Your Organization (The Korper and Ellis E-Commerce Books … Korper and Ellis E-Commerce Books Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book contains the best papers of the First International Conference on e-Business and Telecommunication Networks (ICETE 2004), held in Setúbal (Portugal). The conference was organized by INSTICC (Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Communication and Control) in collaboration with the School of Business of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, who hosted the event. This conference represented a major initiative to increase the technical exchanges among professionals, who work in the e-Business and Telecommunication Networks fields, and who are implementing new services and technologies affecting the lives of ordinary consumers. The major goal of this conference was to bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry working in areas related to e-Business, with a special focus on Telecommunication Networks. Four simultaneous tracks were held, covering different aspects, including: “Global Communication Information Systems and Services”, “Security and Reliability in Information Systems and Networks”, “Wireless Communication Systems and Networks” and “Multimedia Signal Processing”. The sections of this book reflect the conference tracks.