Encyclopedia of Pain (7 Volume Set) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The first MCQ preparation book on the market for the KBA in Cardiology, MCQs for Cardiology Knowledge Based Assessment features over 260 questions exactly mirroring the format and content of the exam. 11 focused sequences of questions are followed by detailed explanatory answers, which draw in the relevant aspects of the current syllabus, refer you to further reading and provide you with the broad base of knowledge the examiners expect. Written by a team of cardiology registrars and consultants with recent experience of the exam, the format is designed to give you hands-on experience of the level and type of questions you can expect in the real thing. In addition to a huge variety of images and case scenarios forming the basis of clinical question stems, the book is accompanied by a DVD featuring dozens of video loops – ranging from coronary angiograms to echocardiography – to help you become practised at responding to a clinical stimulus in the context of a Single Best Answer question.
Covering the whole scope of the syllabus and offering a truly authentic experience of the exam, MCQs for Cardiology Knowledge Based Assessment is the insider’s guide to the KBA, to ensure you gain both the confidence and knowledge to pass.