Human resources management is essential for any workplace environment and is deemed most effective when a strategic focus is in place to ensure that people can facilitate that achievement of organizational goals. But, effective human resource management also contains an element of risk management for an organization which, as a minimum, ensures legislative compliance. Human Resources Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications compiles the most sought after case studies, architectures, frameworks, methodologies, and research related human resources management. Including over 100 chapters from professional, this three-volume collection presents an in-depth analysis on the fundamental aspects, tools and technologies, methods and design, applications, managerial impact, social/behavioral perspectives, critical issues, and emerging trends in the field, touching on effective and ineffective management practices when it comes to human resources. This multi-volume work is vital and highly accessible across the hybrid domain of business and management, essential for any library collection.
Encyclopedia of Management Theory eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.