Emotion Marketing: The Hallmark Way of Winning Customers for Life eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Each year, billions of dollars are spent on marketing endeavors. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the money disappears into thin air, and marketing executives are left wondering if any of it came back in the form of ROI. Why? Because until now there has been no proven system for measuring marketing ROI. But as budgets tighten, marketing managers are feeling the pressure to come up with quantifiable results for every dollar spent. The ability to determine marketing ROI has long been desirable; now, it is critical. The Four Pillars of Profit-Driven Marketing is the first book to offer a practical, proven framework that helps marketers capture the metrics essential to determining ROI and use them to develop an overall marketing strategy based on accurate ROI figures. Inside, two marketing strategy executives at Booz & Company, Leslie Moeller and Edward Landry, reveal the “4 pillars of marketing,” which help track ROI at every point in the ever-expanding and increasingly complex world of media platforms. You’ll learn how to: Understand, classify, and choose Analytics Put the analytics to work with the right decision-support Systems & Tools Establish Processes that integrate the analytics and tools into operations Use Organizational Alignment to assure company-wide acceptance and execution of the system To help get your marketing ROI initiative off to a strong start, the authors provide a simple six-step process you can follow, which is illustrated with a case study of the Kellogg Company. By successfully integrating analytic firepower, decision support, processes, and people development, you will optimize your marketing dollars, better connect with customers, and watch your returns grow dramatically. Finally, the mystery of marketing ROI is solved.