ElasticSearch Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Over 130 advanced recipes to search, analyze, deploy, manage, and monitor data effectively with ElasticSearch eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Wireless Sensor Networks have a wide range of applications in different areas. Their main constraint is the limited and irreplaceable power source of the sensor nodes. In many applications, energy conservation of the sensor nodes and their replacement or replenishment due to the hostile nature of the environment is the most challenging issue. Energy efficient clustering and routing are the two main important topics studied extensively for this purpose. This book focuses on the energy efficient clustering and routing with a great emphasis on the evolutionary approaches. It provides a comprehensive and systematic introduction of the fundamentals of WSNs, major issues and effective solutions.