Effective Succession Planning: Ensuring Leadership Continuity and Building Talent from Within eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This third edition provides the quality professional with an updated resource that exactly follows ASQ s Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Body of Knowledge. Today it is not uncommon for the quality engineer to be involved in quality improvement activities in healthcare, finance, education, software applications, and other non-manufacturing sectors. In response, numerous new examples and illustrations that cover applications in some of these areas have been added. Key features of the third edition include: New and updated references Extensive revision of the statistical methods, complete with numerous updated examples and illustrations Over 75 new glossary entries This handbook can be used in preparation for the CQE exam or as a reference text for professional development. When a complete description or discussion of a topic is beyond the scope of the handbook, useful references have been included for further reading. Quality engineers will find this book to be an indispensible addition to their libraries.