Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, Hybrid eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The acclaimed author ofConversational Capacityshows you how to exercise more effective leadership–and find deeper purpose and meaning–by building your ability to engage in open, constructive, learning-focused dialogue when it counts.
With his breakout book,Conversational Capacity,Craig Weber revolutionized the concept of business communication by teaching a veritable conversational martial art that allows teams to perform well and remain open, balanced, and nondefensive as they tackle their most troublesome issues. His proven methods have been used to bolster the performance of executive groups and flight crews, as well as surgical units and CDC emergency response teams. Even more impressive, in over a dozen U.S. states it is even helping Democratic and Republican legislators work together more effectively as they craft public policy.
InInfluence in Action, Weber goes deeper, showing you how to put these principles into practice―using a step-by-step program that includes case studies, sample dialogues, skill-building exercises, and powerful conversation techniques. This book will help you balance candor and curiosity under pressure by honing your awareness, shifting your mindset, and sharpening your skills. Better still, it will help you do this as you inspire constructive change all around you.
Research shows that people yearn for more meaningful work. They want to feel like active participants in the workplace. They’re eager to be more engaged. They’re raring to make a difference. And what is leadership if not influence in action?