Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
From senior executives across the globe, insights for successful project management implementation
The bestselling first edition of Project Management Best Practices : Achieving Global Excellence set the course for project managers navigating the increasingly challenging task of working within global corporations and with distant and diverse work teams. This new edition carries that tradition to the next step, presenting a new set of firsthand accounts of how corporations around the world incorporate project management into their strategic business operations.
In this Second Edition , senior managers of more than fifty global companies—both large (Fortune 500) and small, and in all sectors of the market—share their best practices in project management. These industry leaders offer insight into best practices for:
Project risk management
Project management for multinational cultures and cultural failures
Focusing on value as well as cost and schedule
Integrated and virtual project teams
With new and updated information on the latest developments in the field, Project Management Best Practices: Achieving Global Excellence, Second Edition offers a must-have window onto the issues—and their real-world solutions—facing corporate managers, project and team managers, engineers, project team members, and business consultants in today’s global market.